The life-changing vision2learn for schools e-learning service has been used in over 400 schools in England and Wales since 2006.
Its distinctive brand of online learning helps hard-to-reach 14–19 year olds engage, stay motivated and achieve more.
Interactive learning content, assessment materials and systems enable teachers to deliver, track and manage academic and vocational qualifications in a planned and organised way online.
For pupils who need targeted help, vision2learn for schools provides the freedom for users to set their own study pace within a vibrant online environment – with support from peers and teachers as required.
Recent reforms to vocational education mean vulnerable learners face a mounting challenge to achieve the crucial milestone of five A*–C GCSEs. The comprehensive vision2learn for schools e-learning suite is designed to help this group of pupils find success by gaining skills and qualifications for life and work.
Key features include:
- accessible GCSEs, such as Child Development and Leisure & Tourism
- practical Level 1, 2 and 3 courses and resources
- Level 2 vocational qualifications that still count in the 2014 performance tables and beyond
- opportunities to progress to Level 3 qualifications
- a wide range of key resources, including Maths, English and Learning to Learn
5 Horton Park
Berwick Hill Road, Seaton Burn
Tyne and Wear
Phone: 01661 864470